This is no longer current information
We are sorry that we may have confused some of our students and parents about the timetable for hip-hop/jazz combo classes. Also we have made a small change to the timetable starting in September, to avoid a clash with ballet classes for some students who take both.
June and July Classes
- Mondays June 3rd and 10th, 6.30-7.30 pm
- Fridays June 7th and 14th, 7.00-8.00 pm
- Mondays July 1st and 8th, 6.30-7.30 pm
- Fridays July 5th and 12th, 6.30-7.30 pm (note the temporary change of time)
These classes are covered by June monthly tuition payments. No classes June 17th to 28th except for the following:
Hip-Hop and Jazz Intensive Week
- Monday to Friday June 24th to 28th, 3.00-6.00 pm
Cost: $160 for our existing registered students, $180 for others. Click here for details and registration. If you would like to come but this timing is difficult, please let us know as we may be able to adjust the hours.
Classes Starting September 3rd
- Tuesdays 4.30-5.30 pm for age 7-11
- Tuesdays 5.45-6.45 pm for age 12-17
- Fridays 7.00-8.00 pm (change of time) for age 7-11
- Also Tap/Jazz Combo: Fridays 6.00-6.45 pm (change of time) for age 3-6