Starting September 19th 2017, Italia Performing Arts is offering Ballet and Lyrical and Contemporary Dance classes at the Old Stone School in Hillsboro, just north of Purcellville, in the western part of Loudoun County, Virginia. We are renting space at this historic school building which now serves as a community center for Hillsboro and the surrounding area.
Online registration is now available for these classes through our registration page. Scroll towards the bottom of the list to find the Hillsboro classes.
- Lyrical and Contemporary Dance, age 8+: Tuesdays 3:15 to 4:15 pm
- Ballet Essentials, age 8+: Tuesdays 4:30 to 5:15 pm
- Primary Ballet, age 5-7: Tuesdays 5:15 to 6:00 pm
- Pre-Primary Ballet, age 3-4: Tuesdays 6:15 to 7:00 pm
These classes start Tuesday September 19th 2017. They will be closed October 31st and December 26th. Dates for 2018 will be confirmed later.
We hope to add more classes later. We reserve the right to close classes if there is insufficient enrollment.
- Registration for the school year: $30 for first student in a family, $15 for other students
- Ballet: 45 minute classes, $60/month or $200 for the rest of 2017
- Lyrical and Contemporary Dance: 60 minute class, $90/month or $300 for the rest of 2017
- Lyrical and Contemporary Dance and Ballet (two classes): $126/month or $400 for the rest of 2017
- We recommend our lyrical and contemporary dance students to take ballet also.
Our special “rest of 2017” prices include classes from September 19th to December 19th. You will then be eligible for our new year offer for the rest of the school year.
10% discount for 2nd student in a family, 20% discount for subsequent students
We offer an additional 10% discount to serving military families and disabled veterans’ families.
We also offer a referral incentive, a credit of $10, to registered students who refer a new student family paying a registration fee.
The Old Stone School is located at 37098 Charles Town Pike, Hillsboro, VA 20132. This is on Route 9 from Leesburg to Charles Town, near the junction (with stop light) with Route 690 Hillsboro Road, adjacent to Hillsboro Charter Academy and opposite Stoneybrook Farm & Market.