If you are having trouble using our Portal, you may need to enable cookies in your browser. The Portal requires cookies to function properly. Please contact us for instructions on enabling cookies.
You can access your account with us at any time! Update your information, register your students, view your balances and statements, review our policies, and much more. Click here to enter our Student Portal.
You can also make payments through the Student Portal. See the further instructions at our Payment page.
Student Portal First Time Login Instructions
In order to use the Student Portal, you must have a valid email on file with us, and your email program must accept mail from email@example.com.
Instructions for accessing the Student Portal for the first time:
- A new window will open with a boxed login area. In the boxed area, enter the email address that you have on file with us and click on “Forgot your password or need to get started?” A password will be randomly created and sent to you immediately by email.
- Retrieve your temporary password from your email, then return to the login screen and log in to your secure personal account page.
- Change your password to something you will remember under the My Account tab. Be sure to click on the SAVE button whenever you’ve made changes.
- Click on a tabbed area (News, My Account, Fees & Payments, My Contacts, My Students, My Classes, Registration, Policies) to view detailed information or choose from the drop down list next to “ I want to:”
- Be sure to log off after you’ve completed your session by clicking on the Sign Out link in the upper left corner of the main page.
Important Notes and Troubleshooting
If you click on the “Forgot your password or need to get started?” link and do not receive an automatically generated password in your email inbox, it is likely that the email address you’ve provided is not the one we have on file. Please contact us, so we can correct the email account associated with your account.
You may access your secure account via the Customer Portal link in our website at any time. Check the NEWS tab regularly for important news and upcoming events.