We are happy to see so many of our old students, and some new ones, for our summer classes and intensive.
We are concerned, and we are sure that you are, to keep our students, staff, and families safe from the Covid-19 coronavirus. We are also required to follow the Governor of Virginia’s Phase Three Guidelines.
So please observe the following special instructions, and ask you student to do the same:
Are you or your student feeling unwell?
Do you or your student have a fever or dry cough? Fatigue? Have you or they been exposed to a Covid-19 case in the last 14 days? If so, you must stay at home. Please let us know.
Adults and children over 10 are required to wear masks or other face coverings while inside our studios, except for students and teachers during classes. Face coverings are recommended for children age 2+. Students are not required to wear face coverings during class but may do so if preferred.
- We are restricting numbers of students at any one time to 8 in Winchester and 6 in Edinburg, and using the larger rooms only, except for the Winchester Tap class which will be in the smaller front room. This is so that we can maintain 10 foot separation between students and teachers during classes.
- Please keep your student outside until 5 minutes before the class start time, then send them in, one at a time.
- Please send your student in changed ready for class. They may change shoes just inside the entrance and leave street shoes in a bag, which only the one student may touch.
- Parents, siblings etc: please stay outside and mainitain social distancing unless you need to come into the studio. If you come in, please wear a mask and keep 6 feet away from others whenever possible.
- Please wait outside to pick up your student as soon as a class is finished, to allow time for cleaning before the next class.
Please tell your students to follow these instructions:
- On entering the studio, please use the hand sanitizer provided to clean your hands.
- Water bottles are available at the reception desk. The Winchester drinking fountains are closed.
- In Winchester, the changing room is closed, and the front teaching room is closed except for the Tap class.
- In Edinburg, the kitchen and the front teaching room are closed, and the back waiting area is open only for access to the restroom.
We hope that these instructions will allow you all to enjoy safe classes.